We need to clean every small thing in our surroundings for attaining that squeaky chic look. In the same way, we cannot overlook electronic gadgets as they too require cleaning on a regular basis. Your MacBook is one of those devices that must also be on your list because it will not only contribute to the cleanliness of the surroundings but will also aid in enhancing the performance of the same. When it comes to the MacBook cleaning, the obvious question that may inhibit your mind is,”How to Clean Your MacBook Air & Pro PC?”
Let’s discuss the ways of cleaning a MacBook because we all are well aware of the cost of a MacBook and we just cannot mishandle it during the course. Just follow the below-mentioned tips, and your job is done flawlessly.
- We often make use of soap solutions, aerosol sprays, hydrogen peroxide cleaners, and abrasives for the cleaning purpose, but it will not work with your MacBook. These sprays will end up damaging the finish of the Macintosh Book. The usage of computer cleaners available in the market is recommended as they are specifically designed for the purpose. Also, make it a point to use a soft, and lint-free cloth for avoiding scratches.
- Switch off your laptop, to begin with, the procedure. Make sure that it is not in a sleep mode because if in case, it’s in sleep mode, you might be unknowingly compromising on the open files and documents.
- Detach the power adapter and battery (if detachable) before cleaning.
- An air duster is an essential commodity that can be used to blow off the dust from difficult to reach areas. Also, make it sure that no water spills over your computer from air duster. If in case it happens, let it dry and then proceed with the cleaning process.
- The next role is to be played by a soft bristled brush which can be used to remove dust from the edges.
- Clean the screen with LCD cleaner, or you can make use of water for the same. Ensure that the cloth you are using to wipe off the solution is soft or lint-free. Rub in a circular motion. Make sure that there is no leftover grime or oil on the screen.
- Clean the exterior of the computer now. Don’t spray the liquid directly over it, but pour a few drops on a lint-free cloth and then clean.
- Clean the keyboard with a damp cloth. Remember it must be slightly damp.
- Take a thin brush or a cotton swab to clear off the dust stuck between the keys.
- Don’t make use of cleaning solutions for a trackpad, but use a slightly damp and clean cloth for the same. Also, make sure to dry it with a dry cloth immediately after cleaning with a wet cloth.
- Slightly rub the underneath portion and a non-slip rubber on the bottom of a MacBook with a dry cloth.
Just a few simple steps to follow with caution and you are done. I am sure you got the answer to a question, How to clean your MacBook air and PRO PC and that too without causing any damage to it.
MacbookProRepair.in is the best solution for your Mac hardware or software problems. Call us: 09958360094 for instant support.