MacBook might be an expensive product to buy, but the excellent user-experience offered by it is something that makes it even a more desired commodity. Upgrading MacBook RAM is a cheap as well as an effective way to enhance its performance. So if you are looking for the means to upgradation, this article will prove to be a great help!
How to Upgrade Your RAM on MacBook?
- Indeed! You require buying a right kind of memory of the desired strength for proceeding with the same. You can find them in any of the renowned e-commerce portals. To start with, Go to Apple menu and click “About this Mac”. You can get to learn about its memory size there. Get the maximum sized RAM that your notebook can handle. Fo other details related to memory, you can check the technical specifications provided in the Apple store.
- Now collect your MacBook, new RAM, and a Philips eyeglass-sized screwdriver in one place. Next step is to unplug the notebook after switching off the power. Also, ensure that the area that you have chosen to work is dry, dust-free, and clean.
- Now turn your laptop and pull the sliders back for exposing and loosening the battery. When it gets released, it pops up a bit
- Remove the battery for revealing the battery compartment.
- Next, open the lid of memory compartment by unscrewing the three screws holding it. Secure them properly so that the bolts do not get lost
- Now it’s time for removing the RAM sticks. Gently press the silver metal clips outwards with your fingers that secure the stick. As soon as the clip is removed, it slides slightly in the upward direction when pressed gently. You do not need to exert any force to pull it out. If it seems to be a case, then the stick is not released properly
- Repeat the process for another RAM stick for removing it.
- Now it is time to insert the new memory sticks. You must insert the same by aligning them in a slot angle, and gently and firmly press them. If you are exerting pressure to do it, then probably you are giving it a try from the wrong corner
- Now when you are done with the insertion of the sticks, close the memory compartment by hooking it with those small three screws that you removed while doing the procedure. Now insert it into the battery pack and switch on your MacBook
- Now go to “About the Mac” section” to check if the new memory can be recognized by the laptop
- Now you are done with the up-gradation. Get, set to enjoy the improved performance of your MacBook Pro
If these steps are followed properly, you can do it successfully at home without spending enough. Isn’t it cool?
If you need instant support then you can call us: 9958360093, 9958360094, Find more service regarding Macbook on our website.